Sunday, March 6, 2011

Going Back in Time

Ever had a song that perfectly describes what you're going through? Down to every single line, every single word? I swear music isn't what it use to be. I believe if there were better music these days, a lot of things would be different. I'll be the first to admit that there's a lot of music that I can't relate to these days. Sure, "What's My Name?" by Rihanna is entertaining to sing along to, but how many of us can relate to that situation? What happened to the real love songs, about not being able to live without that person. Thinking about them and even still loving them after you have to let them? Maybe that's why no one believes in real love anymore, there's no one singing to us, testifying that it still exists. 


No comments:

Post a Comment